This activity is sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for all people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing and by the General Collections Department of San Francisco Public Library.
Every month we will read and discuss a famous short story, essay or speech. This month's selection is "Antigone" by Sophocles.
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, June 28, 2016, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Golden Gate Valley Mystery Book Club
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room