TJoin us as we will discuss Virginia Woolf's short story, "A Room of One's Own". Woolf (1882-1941) was a British author who is considered to be one of the foremost figures of both Modernism and feminism in the twentieth century. She was known for experimenting with stream-of-consciousness writing and depicting the underlying psychological as well as emotional motives of characters. To obtain a copy of the story, contact email@example.com.
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Club
- Sábado 27 de Agosto de 2016, 2:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Martes 30 de Agosto de 2016, 7:00 pmParkside, Parkside: Área de Adolescentes
- Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits
- Jueves 1 de Septiembre de 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones