Are you possessed by the urge to invent, design, and make something that others enjoy, but don’t know how to plug into the maker movement?
In Zero to Maker, David Lang explains how he became a pro maker after losing his job, and how the experience helped him start OpenROV—a community and product line focused on open source undersea exploration. It all happened once he became an active member of the maker culture.
Ready to take the plunge into the next Industrial Revolution? This guide provides a clear and inspiring roadmap.
- 100th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide
- 星期三, 2015年4月22日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Visions of Loveliness
- 星期三, 2015年4月22日Mission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- 星期二, 2015年4月28日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B