Are you possessed by the urge to invent, design, and make something that others enjoy, but don’t know how to plug into the maker movement?
In Zero to Maker, David Lang explains how he became a pro maker after losing his job, and how the experience helped him start OpenROV—a community and product line focused on open source undersea exploration. It all happened once he became an active member of the maker culture.
Ready to take the plunge into the next Industrial Revolution? This guide provides a clear and inspiring roadmap.
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- 星期日, 2016年7月10日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Stepping Forward
- 星期日, 2016年7月17日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Book Talk: Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- 星期四, 2016年7月28日, 5:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂