What if your doctor gave you a prescription that read, "Listen to two jokes and call me in the morning." Of course, that sounds far-fetched, but research shows that laughing at a good joke can help improve your health. It can also reduce your stress hormones, stimulate your immune system, and reduce your blood pressure. The author Norman Cousins even credited laughter with helping him recover from a painful disease. So come by the library, have a few laughs on us, and listen while writer and registered nurse Arlene Jech describes how putting a little laughter in your life can help you feel better.
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期三, 2017年１月25日, 3:00 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Thursdays at Noon films - Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- 星期四, 2017年１月26日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- 星期六, 2017年１月28日, 3:30 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室