Do you have questions on how to use computers and the internet, how to download eBooks to your device, or how to use the library's databases? Have a reference question that requires more time to answer?
Now you can schedule a one-on-one appointment for 30 minutes with a Visitacion Valley Branch librarian to answer your questions. This special library service will be offered on the third Thursday of the month starting at 5:00 p.m.
Please call (415) 355-2848 to book your appointment!
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, September 4, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, September 5, 2015, 1:00 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Computer Basics
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 12:30 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Internet 101
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a librarian
- Thursday, September 3, 2015, 5:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room