Stop, Breathe, Smile
The Art of Mindfulness
With Gary Gach
Join us for a refreshing and relaxing 3-week program of contemplation, movement, and communication, with local author Gary Gach. With the energy of mindfulness, we can enjoy true happiness.
Gary Gach teaches in the tradition of Vietnamese Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. Open to all ages and abilities.
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Monday, July 28, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Will Seminar
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.