Wednesdays, January 8 - March 12, 2014
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Beginner class: 2:45 - 3:45 pm
Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This ten week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5707 to register.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Ali
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Japanese Senior Conversation Hour
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 3:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in English)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab