Wednesdays, January 8 - March 12, 2014
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Beginner class: 2:45 - 3:45 pm
Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This ten week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5707 to register.
- Red Envelope Crafts
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017, 6:00 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Library Resources
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab