Wednesdays, January 8 - March 12, 2014
Advanced beginner class: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Beginner class: 2:45 - 3:45 pm
Tai Chi may help to improve your health, fitness, balance, flexibility, coordination, and posture. This ten week series introduces the Yang style long form. Class size limited. Registration required. Please call (415) 355-5707 to register.
- Break Out Session for Creative Ways of Telling Your Life Story
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, July 6, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, July 8, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Brain Fitness
- Wednesday, July 1, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio