Self-centered Charlie Babbitt (Tom Cruise), is informed that his long-estranged father has died. Expecting at least a portion of the elder Babbitt's $3 million estate, Charlie learns that all he's inherited is his dad's prize roses and a 1949 Buick Roadmaster. Discovering that the $3 million is being held in trust for an unidentified party, Charlie heads to his home town of Cincinnati to find out who that party is, and It turns out that the beneficiary is Raymond Babbitt (Dustin Hoffman), the autistic-savant older brother that Charlie never knew he had. Able to memorize reams of trivia and add, subtract, multiply, and divide without a second's hesitation, Raymond is otherwise incapable of functioning as a normal human being. The movie won Best Picture. Rated R. 128 minutes.
- Family Film: Monsters University
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Dark Passage
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Jueves 31 de Julio de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.