Lost in Translation (2003)
Bob Harris (Bill Murray) is a well-known American actor whose career has gone into a tailspin; needing work, he takes a large fee to appear in a commercial for Japanese whiskey to be shot in Tokyo. Bob spends most of his non-working hours at his hotel, where he meets Charlotte (Scarlett Johansson) at the bar. Charlotte is married to John (Giovanni Ribisi), a photographer who is in Tokyo on an assignment. Bob and Charlotte become fast friends, and as they explore Tokyo, they begin to wonder if their sudden friendship might be growing into something more. Rated R. 102 minutes.
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Martes 28 de Julio de 2015, 10:00 amBiblioteca Central, Mix: Carpet Garden
- Videos & the Artist Books
- Martes 28 de Julio de 2015, 6:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
- Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Miércoles 29 de Julio de 2015, 2:00 pmSunset, Sunset: Área Juvenil
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.