Eat Pray Love (2010)
Liz Gilbert had everything a modern woman is supposed to dream of having - a husband, a house, a successful career - yet like so many others, she found herself lost, confused and searching for what she really wanted in life. Newly divorced and at a crossroads, Gilbert steps out of her comfort zone, risking everything to change her life, embarking on a journey around the world that becomes a quest for self-discovery. In her travels, she discovers the true pleasure of nourishment by eating in Italy; the power of prayer in India and finally and unexpectedly, the inner peace and balance of true love in Bali. Rated PG-13. 133 minutes.
This is a Films & Videos program from SFPL. From feature films to youth-made videos, we’ve got something great to watch.
- Summer Movie: Up
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 1:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- First Tuesday Film Nights
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016, 6:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films - Field of Dreams
- Thursday, July 7, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.