Director Wes Anderson and his longtime friend and writing partner Owen Wilson team up again in this offbeat comedy about a dysfunctional family. Royal Tenenbaum (Gene Hackman) was a successful attorney who had three children with his wife Etheline (Anjelica Huston), an archaeologist. But two decades of betrayal and failure have scarred the Tenenbaums for life. Royal’s reappearance is the driver of this film, which features Anderson’s wit, humor, attention to detail, and melancholy. Also starring Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Stiller, Luke Wilson, and Owen Wilson. 110 minutes.
- Preschool Films
- Martes 2 de Septiembre de 2014Parkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Architecture and the City Film Festival
- Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Thursdays @ Noon Film -- Hoffa
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.