Director Wes Anderson and his longtime friend and writing partner Owen Wilson team up again in this offbeat comedy about a dysfunctional family. Royal Tenenbaum (Gene Hackman) was a successful attorney who had three children with his wife Etheline (Anjelica Huston), an archaeologist. But two decades of betrayal and failure have scarred the Tenenbaums for life. Royal’s reappearance is the driver of this film, which features Anderson’s wit, humor, attention to detail, and melancholy. Also starring Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Stiller, Luke Wilson, and Owen Wilson. 110 minutes.
- Movie and a Meal -- Akeelah and the Bee (2006)
- Viernes 20 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmPotrero, Potrero: Sala de Reuniones
- Intro to Manga with Karen Luk
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Film: The Portrait of a Lady
- Sábado 21 de Enero de 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.