Humphrey Bogart plays a man convicted of a murder he didn't commit. Breaking out of San Quentin, he embarks on a quest to clear his name and find the true culprit, with a little help from Lauren Bacall. The film is notable for unusual cinematography and makes use of various San Francisco and Marin locales, including the Filbert Steps and the Malloch Building on Telegraph Hill; Bogart even makes an escape on a cable car. 106 minutes.
- Teen Movie: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 3:00 pmNorth Beach, North Beach
- Teen Movie: Moonrise Kingdom
- Martes 26 de Julio de 2016, 4:00 pmPark, Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Big Hero 6
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 6:30 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.