Humphrey Bogart plays a man convicted of a murder he didn't commit. Breaking out of San Quentin, he embarks on a quest to clear his name and find the true culprit, with a little help from Lauren Bacall. The film is notable for unusual cinematography and makes use of various San Francisco and Marin locales, including the Filbert Steps and the Malloch Building on Telegraph Hill; Bogart even makes an escape on a cable car. 106 minutes.
- Preschool Videos
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 10:30 am
- Thursdays at Noon films- Incredible Shrinking Man & Attack of the 50 foot Woman
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Exploring World Cinema: Marie Antoinette (2006)
- Jueves 19 de Enero de 2017, 3:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.