Humphrey Bogart plays a man convicted of a murder he didn't commit. Breaking out of San Quentin, he embarks on a quest to clear his name and find the true culprit, with a little help from Lauren Bacall. The film is notable for unusual cinematography and makes use of various San Francisco and Marin locales, including the Filbert Steps and the Malloch Building on Telegraph Hill; Bogart even makes an escape on a cable car. 106 minutes.
- Family Film: The Watsons Go to Birmingham
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Old Acquaintance (1943)
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Glen Park, Glen Park: Sala de Reuniones
- Great Books to Great Movies: Death in Venice
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.