An exhibit of works by local artist William Rhodes featuring several pieces created using reclaimed materials, such as wood and glass, deeply informed by the theme of water and its relationship with people of the African Diaspora.
Mr. Rhodes’ artistic aesthetic has been informed by his travels to African and non-Western countries. The people, art, and cultures of these societies have inspired Mr. Rhodes to consider non-Western approaches to furniture and art, and to create utilitarian objects that are works of art.
- Sábado 10 de Septiembre de 2016, 11:00 amBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Living with Pride: Ruth Ellis @100
- Domingo 11 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- CANCELLED: Greil Marcus: Racism in the Age of Obama
- Sábado 24 de Septiembre de 2016, 3:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret