An exhibit of works by local artist William Rhodes featuring several pieces created using reclaimed materials, such as wood and glass, deeply informed by the theme of water and its relationship with people of the African Diaspora.
Mr. Rhodes’ artistic aesthetic has been informed by his travels to African and non-Western countries. The people, art, and cultures of these societies have inspired Mr. Rhodes to consider non-Western approaches to furniture and art, and to create utilitarian objects that are works of art.
- AfroSolo Artists Talk
- Miércoles 2 de Noviembre de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Letters to Prisoners Workshop
- Domingo 13 de Noviembre de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro Chino
- Celebration of The Complete Works of Pat Parker
- Sábado 19 de Noviembre de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas