An exhibit of works by local artist William Rhodes featuring several pieces created using reclaimed materials, such as wood and glass, deeply informed by the theme of water and its relationship with people of the African Diaspora.
Mr. Rhodes’ artistic aesthetic has been informed by his travels to African and non-Western countries. The people, art, and cultures of these societies have inspired Mr. Rhodes to consider non-Western approaches to furniture and art, and to create utilitarian objects that are works of art.
- Racism and all that Jazz
- 星期日, 2015年2月1日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Black History Scavenger Hunt
- 星期日, 2015年2月1日Bayview 分館, Bayview 公眾範圍
- Meet the Author: Aliona Gibson
- 星期一, 2015年2月2日Ocean View 分館, Ocean View 分館會議室