An exhibit of works by local artist William Rhodes featuring several pieces created using reclaimed materials, such as wood and glass, deeply informed by the theme of water and its relationship with people of the African Diaspora.
Mr. Rhodes’ artistic aesthetic has been informed by his travels to African and non-Western countries. The people, art, and cultures of these societies have inspired Mr. Rhodes to consider non-Western approaches to furniture and art, and to create utilitarian objects that are works of art.
- Six Roses - Jazz Performance
- 星期三, 2016年6月29日, 7:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Black Hollywood Unchained Book and Panel Discussion
- 星期日, 2016年7月3日, 1:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Black Brothers Esteem: Then and Now Kick-Off
- 星期二, 2016年7月12日, 5:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Skylight 畫廊