An exhibit of works by local artist William Rhodes featuring several pieces created using reclaimed materials, such as wood and glass, deeply informed by the theme of water and its relationship with people of the African Diaspora.
Mr. Rhodes’ artistic aesthetic has been informed by his travels to African and non-Western countries. The people, art, and cultures of these societies have inspired Mr. Rhodes to consider non-Western approaches to furniture and art, and to create utilitarian objects that are works of art.
- 星期四, 2016年2月11日, 10:30 amMarina 分館, Marina 分館兒童活動室
- Thursdays at Noon film series - The Long Walk Home
- 星期四, 2016年2月11日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Asheba, Musical Storyteller
- 星期四, 2016年2月11日, 12:30 pmAnza 分館 , Anza 公眾範圍