An exhibit of works by local artist William Rhodes featuring several pieces created using reclaimed materials, such as wood and glass, deeply informed by the theme of water and its relationship with people of the African Diaspora.
Mr. Rhodes’ artistic aesthetic has been informed by his travels to African and non-Western countries. The people, art, and cultures of these societies have inspired Mr. Rhodes to consider non-Western approaches to furniture and art, and to create utilitarian objects that are works of art.
- Natalie Baszile Book Talk and Discussion
- 星期四, 2015年10月8日, 6:00 pmBayview 分館, Bayview 會議室
- African American Geneology
- 星期六, 2015年10月10日, 12:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 電腦培訓中心
- Slavery: Ancient Greece and Rome vs. the American South
- 星期三, 2015年10月14日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍