The title for this month is La Lluvia del Tiempo by Jaime Bayly.
Spanish language book club.
Club de lectores en español moderado por Chelis López, periodista y locutora de KPOO en el programa Pájaro Latinoamericano.
El ultimo miércoles de cada mes, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Sala Paley, 3ª planta, Biblioteca Central.
¡VIVA! is the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September – October.
- VIVA Mexican Yarn Paintings
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Merced Branch Library book club
- Tuesday, October 6, 2015, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Slow Book Society
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 6:00 pmMain Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Hecho a mano / Made by hand
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission General Floor Area
- Ten Steps to Financial Success - In Spanish
- Tuesday, October 13, 2015, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Sugar Skulls
- Thursday, October 15, 2015, 3:30 pmMission, Mission Teen's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.