Join us every Monday in December for Maker Mondays! During this weekly arts and crafts hour, participants can make various art projects including duct tape hats and roses, custom made buttons and stickers, paper crafts and much more. For information please email Eric Hannan or call 415-557-4426.
All materials provided while supplies last.
All library programs are free.
- Autumn Origami with Shinta Arifin!
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Halloween Drop-In Fun!
- Friday, October 31, 2014Main Library, Children's Storytelling Rm - 2nd Fl
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make Your Own Leather Cuff Bracelet
- Thursday, October 30, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts for Kids
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014Park, Park Meeting Room