San Francisco Public Library's Volunteer Program now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational Spanish Group are for adults who wish to strengthen their Spanish language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken Spanish, then this group is the place for you!
The classes will meet weekly on Saturdays beginning Saturday September 21, 2013 from 10:30a-12p for an 8-week period.
The Spanish conversation group's meeting location may vary between the 3rd and 4th floor conference rooms of the Main Library, so please feel free to call 415.557.4251 for more information.
- Conversational English Language Group
- Jueves 28 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Sábado 30 de Mayo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Stong - 1ª Planta
- AAC Conversation Club
- Lunes 1 de Junio de 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones