Now is the best time ever to be a writer! Join us for an inspiring, humor-filled talk with literary agents Michael Larsen and Elizabeth Pomada. They will show you how to achieve your literary and publishing goals. This talk will give you a perspective on writing, publishing, agents, and the amazing opportunities technology creates for you to reach more people and make more money from your books than ever before without leaving your desk.
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Wednesday, June 29, 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Stepping Forward
- Sunday, July 17, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium