Now is the best time ever to be a writer! Join us for an inspiring, humor-filled talk with literary agents Michael Larsen and Elizabeth Pomada. They will show you how to achieve your literary and publishing goals. This talk will give you a perspective on writing, publishing, agents, and the amazing opportunities technology creates for you to reach more people and make more money from your books than ever before without leaving your desk.
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- Saturday, November 1, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Building Social Courage
- Sunday, November 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Wednesday, November 12, 2014Anza, Anza Meeting Room