Now is the best time ever to be a writer! Join us for an inspiring, humor-filled talk with literary agents Michael Larsen and Elizabeth Pomada. They will show you how to achieve your literary and publishing goals. This talk will give you a perspective on writing, publishing, agents, and the amazing opportunities technology creates for you to reach more people and make more money from your books than ever before without leaving your desk.
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Legendary Locals of the Sunset: Lorri Ungaretti
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room