Now is the best time ever to be a writer! Join us for an inspiring, humor-filled talk with literary agents Michael Larsen and Elizabeth Pomada. They will show you how to achieve your literary and publishing goals. This talk will give you a perspective on writing, publishing, agents, and the amazing opportunities technology creates for you to reach more people and make more money from your books than ever before without leaving your desk.
- Poetry Reading with Dawn Pearson
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 4:00 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- San Francisco's Chinatown, Then & Now
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 11:00 amMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B