Now is the best time ever to be a writer! Join us for an inspiring, humor-filled talk with literary agents Michael Larsen and Elizabeth Pomada. They will show you how to achieve your literary and publishing goals. This talk will give you a perspective on writing, publishing, agents, and the amazing opportunities technology creates for you to reach more people and make more money from your books than ever before without leaving your desk.
- Intersecting Film, Music and Queerness
- Thursday, September 29, 2016, 6:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Low Energy Radiation from Our Home and Media Appliances
- Sunday, October 9, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- The Life and Art of Vincent Van Gogh
- Thursday, October 20, 2016, 7:00 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area