Learn how to use the computer to write letters, essays and other text documents. Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required
Attendance limited to 10 people. Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
Part 3: Searching the Internet, Tuesday, February 4, 7-8:30pm
Part 4: Basic Email, Tuesday, February 19, 7-8:30pm
- Book A Librarian
- Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 6:30 pmPotrero, Potrero General Floor Area
- Digital Device Drop-In
- Friday, August 7, 2015, 4:00 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- Share Your Expertise at The Mix
- Saturday, August 8, 2015, 10:00 amMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 1:15 pmMain Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, August 4, 2015, 7:00 pm