Learn how to use the computer to write letters, essays and other text documents. Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required
Attendance limited to 10 people. Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
Part 3: Searching the Internet, Tuesday, February 4, 7-8:30pm
Part 4: Basic Email, Tuesday, February 19, 7-8:30pm
- 3D Design and Printing
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 6:00 pm
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Thursday, May 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- eReader and Online Resource "Drop In"
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CANCELLED-Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 10:30 am
- Basic Computer Skills & Internet Help
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 1:00 pm