Learn how to use the computer to write letters, essays and other text documents. Basic mouse and keyboard skills are required
Attendance limited to 10 people. Please contact Excelsior Branch to sign up.
Part 3: Searching the Internet, Tuesday, February 4, 7-8:30pm
Part 4: Basic Email, Tuesday, February 19, 7-8:30pm
- Drop in computer help!
- Wednesday, September 17, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Personal Digital Archiving: Video
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Main Library, DIGI Center
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Main Library, Computer Training Ctr.
- Computer Classes for Adults and Seniors
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, September 16, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area