San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly on Tuesdays. No registration required!
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. (On November 12th, the class will meet in the 4th floor conference room.)
Please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
This program is part of ¡VIVA!, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- Sticky Fingers: DIY Duct Tape Crafts
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- ESL Help
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Teen's Area
- Chocolate Tasting
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- English Conversational Group
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noche Caribe: Learn Salsa and Bachata!
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Sticky Fingers
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area