San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly on Tuesdays. No registration required!
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. (On November 12th, the class will meet in the 4th floor conference room.)
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com with questions.
Learn and practice language skills alone or with others at the Library.
- Mexican Paper Flowers/Flores de Papel
- Friday, October 28, 2016, 4:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Day of the Dead // Día de Muertos
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 3:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 4:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Sycip Room - Floor 4
- Conversational French Language Group
- Tuesday, November 1, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room