San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly on Tuesdays. No registration required!
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. (On November 12th, the class will meet in the 4th floor conference room.)
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com with questions.
Learn and practice language skills alone or with others at the Library.
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, August 1, 2016, 4:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Tertulias Literarias
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 7:00 pm
- Cuba, Libre?
- Thursday, August 4, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Conversational French Language Group
- Tuesday, August 2, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, August 4, 2016, 5:30 pmMain Library, Paley Room - Floor 3