San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly Tuesdays beginning Tuesday September 3, 2013 until Tuesday November 5th.
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street.
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com with questions.
- 星期五, 2015年3月6日Chinatown 華埠分館/ 麥禮謙, 華埠分館會議室
- Russian Kaleidoscope - Russian, Ukrainian and Gypsy Music
- 星期六, 2015年3月7日Western Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Riddles for Chinese Lantern Festival
- 星期六, 2015年3月7日Ingleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室