San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational English Language Group is for adults who wish to strengthen their English conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken English, then this group is the place for you!
The evening English Language Group meets weekly on Tuesdays. No registration required!
The classes meet in the 3rd floor conference room of the Main Library, 100 Larkin Street. (On November 12th, the class will meet in the 4th floor conference room.)
Please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com with questions.
This program is part of VIVA, the library’s celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month, which takes place every year from September 15 – October 15.
- Conversational Spanish Language Group
- Thursday, July 31, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Photography, poetry, and caption
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, August 4, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room