Join us for a morning of fun making colorful pompoms to your heart's content! Pompoms are easy to make and look great on bookmarks, keychains, necklaces, hairclips and home decorations.
All materials will be provided. Please call 355-2808 to register as space is limited.
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, August 26, 2016, 2:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Thursday, September 1, 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, September 2, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Stained Glass Lantern Workshop
- Saturday, August 27, 2016, 3:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, September 3, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Make a Terrarium
- Friday, September 16, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area