San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational French Language Groups are for adults who wish to strengthen their conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken French, then this group is the place for you! Please note: This conversational group is geared towards beginners.
The class will meet at the Main Library in the 4th floor conference Room on Tuesday evenings from 5:30p-7p starting Tuesday January 7, 2014. The class will meet for a 12-week period.
To sign up, please contact 415.557.4251 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- AAC Conversation Club
- Monday, July 6, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Thursday, July 9, 2015Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, July 11, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area