San Francisco Public Library now has free conversational language groups.
The Conversational French Language Groups are for adults who wish to strengthen their conversational language skills. We focus on practical, everyday topics. If you are a non-native speaker who wants to practice your spoken French, then this group is the place for you! Please note: This conversational group is geared towards beginners.
The class will meet at the Main Library in the 4th floor conference Room on Tuesday evenings from 5:30p-7p starting Tuesday January 7, 2014. The class will meet for a 12-week period.
To sign up, please contact 415.557.4251 or email@example.com.
See sfpl.org/volunteer for more Volunteer Services information.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- CANCELLED: Conversational American Sign Language Group
- Saturday, May 23, 2015Main Library, Stong Room - Floor 1
- Summer Reading Volunteer Training
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room