Stop, Breathe, Smile
The Art of Mindfulness
With Gary Gach
Join us for a refreshing and relaxing 3-week program of contemplation, movement, and communication, with local author Gary Gach. With the energy of mindfulness, we can enjoy true happiness.
Gary Gach teaches in the tradition of Vietnamese Zen Master Thich Nhat Hanh. Open to all ages and abilities.
- NERT Readiness Workshop
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, May 2, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Toddler Tales
- Monday, May 5, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Creative Writing Workshop
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Excavating Memory
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Paley Room - Floor 3
- Digital Drop-In (English & Japanese)
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.