Confused by your new health insurance options? Unsure what the Affordable Care Act means for you?
Join us for a presentation by Covered CA community educators on what you need to know about the new healthcare exchange marketplace and how expanded healthcare coverage works in California – for you and your family.
This event is part of the Affordable Care Act workshop series sponsored by San Francisco Public Library. For more information and resources about the Affordable Care Act please see our Affordable Care Act page.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, October 6, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Georgia O'Keeffe: A Life in Art
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area