Confused by your new health insurance options? Unsure what the Affordable Care Act means for you?
Join us for a presentation by Covered CA community educators on what you need to know about the new healthcare exchange marketplace and how expanded healthcare coverage works in California – for you and your family.
This event is part of the Affordable Care Act workshop series sponsored by San Francisco Public Library. For more information and resources about the Affordable Care Act please see our Affordable Care Act page.
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 10:00 amBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, October 29, 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Brain Fitness
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 1:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- LinkedIn & Researching Companies Online
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 9:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.