Confused by your new health insurance options? Unsure what the Affordable Care Act means for you?
Join us for a presentation by Covered CA community educators on what you need to know about the new healthcare exchange marketplace and how expanded healthcare coverage works in California – for you and your family.
This event is part of the Affordable Care Act workshop series sponsored by San Francisco Public Library. For more information and resources about the Affordable Care Act please see our Affordable Care Act page.
- Teen Computer Corps
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, October 25, 2014Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- OWL: Older Writers Laboratory
- Monday, October 27, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Write Your Will Workshop
- Wednesday, October 22, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Class for Seniors
- Thursday, October 23, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab