Confused by your new health insurance options? Unsure what the Affordable Care Act means for you?
Join us for a presentation by Covered CA community educators on what you need to know about the new healthcare exchange marketplace and how expanded healthcare coverage works in California – for you and your family.
This event is part of the Affordable Care Act workshop series sponsored by San Francisco Public Library. For more information and resources about the Affordable Care Act please see our Affordable Care Act page.
- Thursdays at Noon films - Little Miss Sunshine
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Android Phone: Basic Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 1:00 pmMission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Seniornet Mouse and Keyboard Skills
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area