Confused by your new health insurance options? Unsure what the Affordable Care Act means for you?
Join us for a presentation by Covered CA community educators on what you need to know about the new healthcare exchange marketplace and how expanded healthcare coverage works in California – for you and your family.
This event is part of the Affordable Care Act workshop series sponsored by San Francisco Public Library. For more information and resources about the Affordable Care Act please see our Affordable Care Act page.
- History of Libraries
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Free Blood Pressure Testing
- Friday, April 18, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen Area
- Basic Computer Classes for Seniors: The Internet
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Computer Lab
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Tai Chi
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room