Learn how to find the best apps that meet your learning needs and help you stay organized, be productive, juggle multiple tasks, and quickly find the information you want. This program will feature 40 educational apps. This class is ideal for students, parents and teachers.
Sign up is required. Call 415-557-4599 to reserve your space.
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Portola, Portola General Floor Area
- Families CREATE! at the Bridge
- Saturday, May 30, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio
- Discover Hoopla
- Thursday, June 4, 2015Richmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Teen Computer Corps
- Sunday, May 24, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Basic Computer Skills and Internet Help Drop-In
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Main Library, Computer Training Ctr. 5th Floor
- eReader Drop-In
- Tuesday, May 26, 2015Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area