Whether you know or do not know Chinese characters, come and try your hand at the ancient art of calligraphy with Asian Art Museum docent and artist Pauline Tsui. To celebrate Lunar New Year, you will learn how to make Fai Chun, auspicious red banners with words of blessing. All materials will be provided. This program is for adults, and young adults ages 12 and up. Please call 415-355-2838 to register, as space is limited.
All programs at the Library are free.
Supported by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 2, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, August 8, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Conversational English Language Group
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014Presidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- e-Reader Drop-In
- Friday, August 8, 2014North Beach, North Beach General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.