GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at email@example.com for more information
- Celebrate Women's History with Stories & Crafts
- Saturday, March 25, 2017, 2:00 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Adult Button Making
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.