GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Knitting for Beginners
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Recycled Magazine Collage for Children and Teens
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- CANCELLED. Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.