GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at email@example.com for more information
- Ocean View Crochet Circle
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- A San Francisco Treat
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Upcycled Books
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Craft Mornings at Sunset
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, April 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.