GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Halloween arts and crafts
- Monday, October 31, 2016, 10:30 amIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Adult Craft Class- Felt Birds
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making for Kids!
- Thursday, November 3, 2016, 4:30 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thanksgiving Table Decoration
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.