GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at email@example.com for more information
- Button Magic!
- Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 2:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Paper Play Friday
- Friday, July 31, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, August 1, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, August 9, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.