GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at email@example.com for more information
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014
- Beading Art for Teens
- Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Crochet Animal
- Friday, April 18, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Adult DIY Craft Club
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- DIY Inner Tube Crafts for Teens
- Saturday, April 19, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.