GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Origami Club
- Sunday, January 25, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Holiday Craft
- Tuesday, January 27, 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Stress Free Soirees with Sophie: Early Bird Valentine Craft
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, January 28, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Art on the Go!
- Thursday, January 29, 2015Bayview, Bayview General Floor Area
- Valentine's Pop Up Cards
- Wednesday, February 4, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.