GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at email@example.com for more information
- RESCHEDULED - MakeArt - Illustrate a Poem
- Saturday, February 28, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making with Chelsea Robinson
- Thursday, March 5, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, March 6, 2015Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 7, 2015Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 21, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.