GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Thursday, September 18, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Modern Macrame Workshop
- Thursday, September 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Back to School Button Time!
- Friday, September 19, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, September 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, September 22, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Papel Picado Banners!
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.