GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- DIY Felt Penguins
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Ocean View Crochet Circle
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, April 21, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, April 21, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- DIY Inner Tube Crafts for Teens
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.