GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- CANCELLED -- Creativity and Art Group
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 1:30 pmPotrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Drop-In Art
- Friday, May 27, 2016, 2:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Fire Flowers
- Saturday, May 28, 2016, 10:30 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Paper Flowers
- Tuesday, May 31, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 4, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- How To Make Zori
- Saturday, June 11, 2016, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.