GoGo Craft and Potrero Branch present: DIY Fingerless Gloves
Keep your hands toasty warm during this winter with your very own pair of stylish handmade gloves. In this workshop we will teach you how to take a shrunken sweater and make it into a pair of cozy, fingerless gloves.
Not too handy with a sewing machine? Not to worry! This low-sew project can be completed with our patterns and just a needle and thread. Shrunken sweaters and other materials provided.
Ages 11 and up
Limited to 15 participants
Contact Lisa at email@example.com for more information
- Origami Club
- Sunday, April 26, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Make a Button!
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Bicycle Tire Craft with GoGo Craft
- Thursday, April 30, 2015Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, May 12, 2015Merced, Merced General Floor Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, May 16, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.