The Top Ten Myths of Dog Behavior
Focused on debunking the most common myths and misconceptions surrounding our co-evolved best friend, the Canine, this presentation offers a glimpse into the most current studies around dog cognition, evolution, and behavioral traits.
Ariana Luchsinger is a Certified Professional Dog Trainer & Behavior Consultant. She began working with dogs professionally in 2003, attended and graduated from the Academy for Dog Trainers in 2006, then completed her CPDT-KA in 2011. She has worked with dogs from the shelter system in the Bay Area, private clients, and currently teaches dog training classes for the public. Please note: no dogs (except service animals) are allowed in the library.
For more information please contact Lisa at email@example.com or call 415 355 2822
All programs at the library are free
- Russeller Watercolor Group
- Friday, April 18, 2014Bernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- CANCELLED--Myths and Blackholes in Dog Behavior
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- NERT Readiness Workshop
- Wednesday, April 30, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B