Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries aren’t just for reading! This month celebrate Teen Tech Week with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Craft Time
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Ortega, Ortega General Floor Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Knitting for Beginners
- Saturday, March 8, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, March 10, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.