Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at email@example.com
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- First Fridays - Drop In Crafts!
- Friday, October 3, 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Felted Owl Craft
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Modern Macrame Workshop
- Saturday, October 4, 2014Marina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Pipe-cleaner Spiders
- Monday, October 6, 2014Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.