Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Beading Workshop with Chelsee
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 3:30 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Knitting Together
- Thursday, June 30, 2016, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, July 1, 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, July 2, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, July 9, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, July 10, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.