Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at email@example.com
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Sugar Scrubs and Holiday Cards
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 7:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- CREATE! at The Bridge
- Thursday, December 3, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, December 4, 2015, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, December 5, 2015, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015, 6:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Art All Around
- Sunday, December 13, 2015, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.