Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Button Making
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:00 pmPortola, Portola Meeting Room
- Knitting and Crocheting Circle
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Chinese Paper Cutting for the New Year
- Thursday, January 19, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Chinese Papercutting
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 6:30 pmSunset, Sunset Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.