Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at email@example.com
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 30, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Make a Gift for Mother's Day!
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Mother's Day jewelry craft
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 5:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 7, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Art All Around
- Sunday, May 8, 2016, 2:00 pmMain Library, Children's Center
- Doll Making with David
- Saturday, May 14, 2016, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.