Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at email@example.com
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Origami Club
- Sunday, May 24, 2015West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Crafty Friday
- Friday, May 29, 2015Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Japanese Windsock with GoGo Craft
- Friday, May 29, 2015Chinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, May 27, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Make Time for Art
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, June 6, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.