Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at email@example.com
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Knitting and Crochet Club
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 4:30 pmBayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Origami Club
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 1:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Adult Button Making
- Saturday, April 15, 2017, 2:00 pmMarina, Marina Childrens' Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.