Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Sunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Knitting for Beginners
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Ingleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Recycled Magazine Collage for Children and Teens
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- CANCELLED. Knit Happens
- Saturday, April 18, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Family Craft Night
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Noe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.