Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Knitting Together
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 6:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate Valley Meeting Room
- Dave the Potter!
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Monday Monthly Craft!
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- 3D Origami Swans
- Thursday, March 16, 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, March 18, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic B
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.