Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at email@example.com
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- DIY Felt Penguins
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Ocean View Crochet Circle
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Ocean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, April 21, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, April 21, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
- DIY Inner Tube Crafts for Teens
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.