Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Monday Monthly Craft
- Monday, October 24, 2016, 3:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Halloween Craft: Paper Spiderweb
- Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Ice Cream in a Bag & Spooky Halloween Gak
- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 2:30 pmOcean View, Ocean View Meeting Room
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, November 5, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Thursday, November 17, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.