Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- Holiday Card-Making!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Holiday Beaded Present
- Friday, December 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday: Holiday Theme and Treats!
- Friday, December 19, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Holiday Cards with Robyn!
- Saturday, December 20, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
- Rainbow Loom Creations
- Monday, December 29, 2014Bayview, Bayview Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.