Custom crafted jewelry!!
Come learn the ancient art of jewelry making!
Jeweler extraordinaire Chelsee Robinson will guide you in learning the latest techniques & applications. Work with real stones, crystals, beads, and more to create a beautiful necklace, bracelet, or earrings!!
All materials provided.
Ages 12 and up
Space limited to 20. Sign-ups start 2 weeks before the event. To sign up or for more information, call 415 355 2822, or contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libraries aren’t just for reading! Celebrate Teen Tech & Computers with one of our free DIY programs! Get connected!
- 3D Origami Decoration
- Wednesday, September 28, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Mini God's Eye
- Friday, September 30, 2016, 3:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:15 amSunset, Sunset Children's Area
- Noe Valley Knitting Circle
- Saturday, October 1, 2016, 10:30 amNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Knit Happens
- Saturday, October 15, 2016, 1:30 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- *Canceled* Crafts: 101
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.