Trouble with technology? We can help!
- cell phones
- digital cameras
- electronic gadgets
Get help form a Teen Computer Corps Volunteer at Ortega Branch, brought to you by the Osher Foundation!
For more information contact Tony at (415) 355-5700 or email@example.com.
- Book a Librarian
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 4:00 pmGlen Park, Glen Park Meeting Room
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Girls Who Code
- Saturday, December 10, 2016, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown General Floor Area
- Job Seekers' Drop-In
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 10:00 amMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Microsoft Word: Basic Skills
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- eReader and Tech Drop-In (English & Chinese)
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room