Presenting the first of our Teen Teacher series:
Learn how to make a dress, pantsuit with tie, bikini, and a baby onesie out of just paper!
Also, design your own character to match your outfit.
For ages 7-13
For more information, contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Lego: Free Play
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room
- Toddler Tales & Playtime
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Anza, Anza Meeting Room
- Spanish/English Workshop for Children and Caregivers
- Thursday, April 24, 2014Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room
- Kids Can Quilt!
- Saturday, April 26, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, April 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, April 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.