Presenting the first of our Teen Teacher series:
Learn how to make a dress, pantsuit with tie, bikini, and a baby onesie out of just paper!
Also, design your own character to match your outfit.
For ages 7-13
For more information, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Toddler Tales & Playtime
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Anza, Anza Meeting Room
- Beading Art for Teens
- Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Teen Maker Friday
- Friday, April 18, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- DIY Inner Tube Crafts for Teens
- Saturday, April 19, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Kids Can Quilt!
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, April 21, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.