Presenting the first of our Teen Teacher series:
Learn how to make a dress, pantsuit with tie, bikini, and a baby onesie out of just paper!
Also, design your own character to match your outfit.
For ages 7-13
For more information, contact: Dorcas at email@example.com
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Manga Drawing with Brian Kolm
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014North Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Crafty Friday and LEGOS!
- Friday, July 25, 2014Mission, Mission Children's Area
- Chess Club
- Saturday, July 26, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Teen Jewelry Making With Chelsee Robinson
- Monday, July 28, 2014Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, July 28, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, July 28, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.