Presenting the first of our Teen Teacher series:
Learn how to make a dress, pantsuit with tie, bikini, and a baby onesie out of just paper!
Also, design your own character to match your outfit.
For ages 7-13
For more information, contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Art All Around
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- Build a Marshmallow Catapult!
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Jewelry Making
- Sunday, March 9, 2014Potrero, Potrero Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, March 10, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
- Make Stuff Mondays!
- Monday, March 10, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley General Floor Area
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.