Presenting the first of our Teen Teacher series:
Learn how to make a dress, pantsuit with tie, bikini, and a baby onesie out of just paper!
Also, design your own character to match your outfit.
For ages 7-13
For more information, contact: Dorcas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet a friend at the library for free activities and fun.
- Chess Club
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Excelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Fabric Envelope
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014
- DIY Inner Tube Crafts for Teens
- Saturday, April 19, 2014West Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Kids Can Quilt!
- Saturday, April 19, 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Maker Mondays
- Monday, April 21, 2014Main Library, Children's Center
*Funded by Friends of the San Francisco Public Library.