Celebrate the Year of the Horse with Pauline Tsui!
Asian Art Museum docent and artist Pauline Tsui will give a talk on the customs of Chinese New Year and interesting facts about the Year of the Horse. Participants will also learn how to paint a horse and create a 'fei chun' (red banner) in Chinese calligraphy.
Space is limited. Please call 355-2808 to register.
- Asian Snack Trials
- Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 5:00 pmMain Library, Mix: Carpet Garden - 2nd Fl
- Japanese Koto Demonstration with Shoko Hikage
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 3:30 pmNorth Beach, North Beach Meeting Room
- Amy Tan's The Joy Luck Club
- Thursday, May 5, 2016, 6:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room
- Tai Chi Mondays
- Monday, May 9, 2016, 3:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights General Floor Area
- Jamyong Singye on the Meditative Art of Thangka
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Red Envelope Craft
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room