Celebrate the Year of the Horse with Pauline Tsui!
Asian Art Museum docent and artist Pauline Tsui will give a talk on the customs of Chinese New Year and interesting facts about the Year of the Horse. Participants will also learn how to paint a horse and create a 'fei chun' (red banner) in Chinese calligraphy.
Space is limited. Please call 355-2808 to register.
- Girls' Day Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition Courtyard
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Race
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 6:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room
- Chinese Workers and Balclutha
- Saturday, March 11, 2017, 2:30 pmChinatown, Chinatown Meeting Room