What makes progressive art not just new and different, but something that will have a long-term impact? Something that will make future artists act and react? This lecture puts works by Cézanne, Van Gogh, Matisse, Picasso, and others in the context of their times.
Lecture by Marsha Holm, from the Fine Arts Museums’ of San Francisco Docent Council.
Limit 20 people.
To sign up or more information, contact Lisa at email@example.com or 415 355 3822.
All programs at the library are free
- Noe Valley: A Village Within the City
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- FBI workshop - Safe Online Surfing
- Sábado 2 de Agosto de 2014Ingleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Tiptoeing through the Twilight Zone
- Miércoles 20 de Agosto de 2014Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
*Patrocinado por los Amigos de la Biblioteca Pública de San Francisco.