Geriatric consultant, dementia specialist and healthcare advocate Mary Hulme will discuss care options in the home, in the community, and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help and describe the differences between board and care homes, assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Get answers to your questions about the costs and quality of these care options.
This is a Wise Up! program for learning and living well at any age.
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- "The Adventures of S. Phaeton" Radio Play
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 1:30 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Computer Help for Adults & Seniors
- Saturday, March 4, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 3:00 pmMarina, Marina General Floor Area
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 5:30 pmMain Library, Library for the Blind