Geriatric consultant, dementia specialist and healthcare advocate Mary Hulme will discuss care options in the home, in the community, and upon discharge from the hospital. She will review how to hire help and describe the differences between board and care homes, assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Get answers to your questions about the costs and quality of these care options.
- * CANCELED * Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 3:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Thursdays at Noon films - Invasion of the Body Snatchers
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 12:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 3:30 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room
- Book a Librarian in Russian
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:30 amMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio, Presidio Meeting Room
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- Thursday, January 26, 2017, 1:00 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room