Get one-on-one help from a bilingual (English and Japanese) librarian with word-processing, surfing the Web, setting up email accounts, accessing library resources (including ebooks) and other basic computer related tasks. Feel free to drop-in!
Do you have an eReader? Did you know that you can check out electronic editions of library books for free? Learn how to enjoy San Francisco Public Library’s collection of more than 40,000 eBooks at this workshop. Bring your Kindle, Nook, iPad or other eReader device with you and learn how to use it to download materials from the Library website.
Learn more about our eBook resources with these simple tutorials.
- One-On-One eResource Help at The Bridge
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 4:00 pmMain Library, Bridge TechLab Workstation - 5th Fl
- Chinatown Teen'Zine
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- Computer Help for Adults/Seniors
- Sunday, February 26, 2017, 1:30 pmPortola, Portola General Floor Area
- Dealing with Digital Photos (in English)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 1:30 pmMain Library, 5th Floor Computer Training Ctr.
- Internet 101
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 2:00 pmChinatown, Chinatown Computer Lab
- eBook Drop-in
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, 4:00 pmGolden Gate Valley, Golden Gate General Floor Area