Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Next Chapter Book Club
- Friday, February 24, 2017, 3:00 pmMain Library, Learning Studio
- The Boris Rozenfeld Russian Bibliophiles Book Club
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 2:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Excelsior Branch Book Club: Underground Railroad
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room