Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Parkside Library Book Club
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Parkside, Parkside Teen's Area
- Great Teen Book Swap!
- Friday, May 1, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Western Addition Book Group
- Monday, May 4, 2015Western Addition, Western Addition Meeting Room