Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Ortega Book Club
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 12:00 pmOrtega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Great Books Discussion Group
- Saturday, January 21, 2017, 1:00 pmAnza, Anza Meeting Room
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior Meeting Room