Join us for discussions on short stories, essays and speeches by great writers. This group is co-sponsored by the Great Books Council of San Francisco, a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to provide the opportunity for people to discover, discuss, and learn from outstanding works of writing. To obtain a copy of the reading, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (415) 387-2125.
- Excelsior Branch Book Club
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 7:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Rincon Literario
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Paley - 3ª Planta
- TINISIMA By Elena Poniatowska
- Miércoles 25 de Enero de 2017, 7:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones