Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Healing Cuisine
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic B
- Tiptoeing Through the Twilight Zone:
- Thursday, April 17, 2014Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Friday, April 18, 2014Sunset, Sunset General Floor Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Main Library, Gay & Lesbian Center
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley Meeting Room
- Tai Chi
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014Portola, Portola Meeting Room