Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Toba Singer and Jose Manuel Carreno
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- On the Same Page: Daniel Alarcón
- Tuesday, April 28, 2015Main Library, Koret Auditorium
- Legendary Locals of the Sunset: Lorri Ungaretti
- Saturday, May 2, 2015Ortega, Ortega Meeting Room
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Sunday, April 26, 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley Meeting Room
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Monday, April 27, 2015Main Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Monday, April 27, 2015Main Library, Learning Studio