Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 8:30 amMain Library, Fulton Street Steps
- Diabetes Education
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside Meeting Room
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced General Floor Area
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 11:00 amMain Library, Learning Studio
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley General Floor Area
- Noontime Meditation
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights Meeting Room