Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Frank Lloyd Wright and San Francisco
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Koret Auditorium
- Author Lorraine Rominger
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 6:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Medicare: Everything You Always Wanted to Know,
- Thursday, December 8, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, Latino/Hispanic Rms A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond Meeting Room
- Laughter Yoga for All Ages
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal Children's Area
- Meditation Group
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 12:00 pmMain Library, LGBTQIA Center