Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- California Women and Politics
- Miércoles 2 de Marzo de 2016, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Covered CA and Medi-Cal Enrollment Event
- Viernes 4 de Marzo de 2016, 1:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Healthier Living Series
- Martes 8 de Marzo de 2016, 2:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones
- Healthier Living
- Viernes 12 de Febrero de 2016, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 14 de Febrero de 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 16 de Febrero de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones