Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Parent-Child Interactions
- Jueves 7 de Julio de 2016, 10:00 amWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- Domingo 10 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Experiencing Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- Miércoles 29 de Junio de 2016, 6:00 pmWestern Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones