Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Care Options for the Elderly:
- Miércoles 8 de Julio de 2015Portola , Portola: Sala de Reuniones
- First Lady Florence Harding
- Miércoles 8 de Julio de 2015Merced, Merced: Área Principal
- Jueves 9 de Julio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Nutrition & Healthy Choices
- Lunes 6 de Julio de 2015Biblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 7 de Julio de 2015Richmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Self Healing with Laughter Yoga!
- Martes 7 de Julio de 2015West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil