Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- SEE/SAW Playshop: Scribe
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- An Evening of Poetry With Daphne Gottlieb
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 12 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 9 de Marzo de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Golden Gate Valley, Golden Gate: Sala de Reuniones
- Brain Fitness
- Martes 11 de Marzo de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B