Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Cool Gray City of Love: 49 Views of San Francisco
- Jueves 24 de Julio de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- San Francisco's Historic Streetcars and Cable Cars
- Martes 29 de Julio de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Travelling Without Unravelling
- Miércoles 30 de Julio de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 23 de Julio de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 23 de Julio de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Tai Chi for Beginners
- Miércoles 23 de Julio de 2014Excelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones