Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Diabetes Education
- Sábado 1 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmIngleside, Ingleside: Sala de Reuniones
- Santa Fe Voices: Poems of New Mexico
- Sábado 1 de Abril de 2017, 2:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 4 de Abril de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 29 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Miércoles 29 de Marzo de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 29 de Marzo de 2017, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones