Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 25 de Septiembre de 2016, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Área Principal
- Opera for the People
- Domingo 25 de Septiembre de 2016, 2:00 pmNoe Valley, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 26 de Septiembre de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 26 de Septiembre de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Brain Fitness
- Lunes 26 de Septiembre de 2016, 1:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Noontime Meditation
- Martes 27 de Septiembre de 2016, 12:00 pmBernal Heights, Bernal Heights: Sala de Reuniones