Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Radar Reading
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015
- The Language Wars
- Domingo 8 de Marzo de 2015
- No Simple Highway
- Miércoles 18 de Marzo de 2015Excelsior, Excelsior: Área Principal
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 8 de Marzo de 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Staying Engaged for a Lifetime
- Lunes 9 de Marzo de 2015