Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- From Homelessness to Housing in San Francisco
- Miércoles 1 de Marzo de 2017, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Lunes 27 de Febrero de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 28 de Febrero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones