Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- RADAR Presents Reading + Launch Party:
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Across the African Diaspora: Islam and Sexuality
- Sábado 13 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Poetry Reading by Chun Yu
- Sábado 27 de Septiembre de 2014Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 3 de Septiembre de 2014Presidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 4 de Septiembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos