Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Kick & Play with Super Soccer Stars
- Lunes 5 de Diciembre de 2016, 3:30 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 5 de Diciembre de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Super Soccer Stars
- Lunes 5 de Diciembre de 2016, 4:15 pmParkside, Parkside Children's Area
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 5 de Diciembre de 2016, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 6 de Diciembre de 2016, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Laughter Yoga for All Ages
- Martes 6 de Diciembre de 2016, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil