Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- Grafton Tyler Brown
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 7:00 pmMerced, Merced: Área Principal
- Canada by Bicycle
- Sábado 25 de Febrero de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 21 de Febrero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi at Noon
- Miércoles 22 de Febrero de 2017, 12:00 pmEureka Valley, Eureka Valley: Área Principal