Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Lunes 21 de Abril de 2014Richmond/Senator Milton Marks, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Erik Peper: Take Charge of Your Healing!
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014West Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil
- Our Green Foodprint
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014Sunset, Sunset: Área Principal
- Brain Fitness
- Martes 22 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Biblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 23 de Abril de 2014Noe Valley/Sally Brunn, Noe Valley: Sala de Reuniones