Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Teen Smoothies
- Jueves 3 de Septiembre de 2015, 4:00 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- Viernes 4 de Septiembre de 2015, 2:00 pmExcelsior, Excelsior: Sala de Reuniones
- Part of Our Lives
- Jueves 10 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 30 de Agosto de 2015, 1:00 pmVisitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 1 de Septiembre de 2015, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Laughter Yoga
- Martes 1 de Septiembre de 2015, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil