Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Starring San Francisco
- Martes 3 de Marzo de 2015North Beach, North Beach
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- Miércoles 4 de Marzo de 2015Mission Bay, Mission Bay Program Room
- Radar Reading
- Jueves 5 de Marzo de 2015Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B
- Yoga in the LBPD
- Jueves 26 de Febrero de 2015Biblioteca Central, Biblioteca para Ciegos
- Tai Chi for Health with Patrick Lau
- Sábado 28 de Febrero de 2015Chinatown/Him Mark Lai, Chinatown: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 1 de Marzo de 2015Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones