Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Gentle Mind and Body Yoga
- Domingo 23 de Noviembre de 2014Visitacion Valley, Visitacion Valley: Sala de Reuniones
- Healthier Living Workshop
- Domingo 23 de Noviembre de 2014Western Addition, Western Addition: Sala de Reuniones
- Brain Fitness
- Lunes 24 de Noviembre de 2014Biblioteca Central, Sala Latino/Hispana A & B