Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Not So Different: Finding Human Nature in Animals
- Jueves 28 de Julio de 2016, 5:30 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 1 de Agosto de 2016, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- We're All Terminal
- Martes 2 de Agosto de 2016, 6:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Auditorio Koret
- Meditation Group
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 12:00 pmBiblioteca Central, Centro de Gays y Lesbianas
- Tai Chi for Beginners with Irving Rothstein
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 1:00 pmRichmond, 10th Avenue Park
- Wednesday Afternoon Tai Chi with Patrick Lau
- Miércoles 27 de Julio de 2016, 1:30 pmPresidio , Presidio: Sala de Reuniones