Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Learn Tai Chi
- Lunes 23 de Enero de 2017, 3:30 pmAnza, Anza: Sala de Reuniones
- Lava Mae Free Mobile Showers
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 8:30 amBiblioteca Central, Fulton Street: Escalones
- DIY Body Butters
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 4:00 pmBayview, Bayview: Sala de Reuniones
- Nutrition and Healthy Choices
- Lunes 23 de Enero de 2017, 11:00 amBiblioteca Central, Centro de Alfabetización: Computadoras
- Heart/Mind Meditation
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 12:15 pmRichmond, Richmond: Sala de Reuniones
- Gentle Chiropractic with Christina Meakim
- Martes 24 de Enero de 2017, 6:30 pmWest Portal, West Portal: Área Juvenil