Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Armistead Maupin in conversation with K.M. Soehnlein
- 星期四, 2014年10月23日Main 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Healing Chronic Illness
- 星期三, 2014年10月29日West Portal 分館, West Portal 兒童室開放時間
- Author Talk with Kathryn Ma; The Year She Left Us
- 星期六, 2014年１１月1日Main 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Yoga in the LBPD
- 星期四, 2014年10月23日Main 總圖書館, 圖書館殘疾人展覽中心
- Introduction to Reiki Tummo and Heart Meditation
- 星期四, 2014年10月23日Western Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Yoga with Yana
- 星期六, 2014年10月25日Mission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room