Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Writing To Be Read: Strategies for Maximizing Impact
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Adult ADHD and Relationships: Issues and Strategies
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, 學習工作室
- Yoga at the Library
- 星期三, 2016年5月4日, 6:30 pmMission Bay 分館, Mission Bay Program Room