Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Author Talk: Working Stiff
- 星期三, 2015年１月28日Ortega 分館, Ortega 分館會議室
- Legendary Locals of the Richmond, Sunset, and Golden Gate Park
- 星期三, 2015年１月28日Sunset 分館, 日落區分館兒童室
- Parent-Child Interactions
- 星期四, 2015年１月29日Western Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室