Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Improve Home Comfort with SF's Home Upgrade Program
- 星期六, 2016年8月27日, 1:00 pmIngleside 分館, Ingleside 分館會議室
- Learn Tai Chi
- 星期一, 2016年8月29日, 3:30 pmAnza 分館 , Anza分館會議室
- Protect Yourself: Flu Immunizations
- 星期二, 2016年8月30日, 2:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍