Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Teen Smoothies
- 星期四, 2015年9月3日, 4:00 pmRichmond 列治文分館, Richmond 分館會議室
- Healthy Living for Seniors
- 星期五, 2015年9月4日, 2:00 pmExcelsior 分館, Excelsior 分館會議室
- Loving Someone Who Loves Alcohol or Drugs
- 星期三, 2015年9月9日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B