Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Chair Yoga with Bascia Lassus
- 星期二, 2016年10月25日, 10:30 amNoe Valley 分館, Noe Valley 分館會議室
- Guild Freelancers
- 星期二, 2016年10月25日, 5:30 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- March of the Suffragettes
- 星期三, 2016年10月26日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍