Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Cheddar: America's Most Iconic Cheese
- 星期三, 2016年6月29日, 6:00 pmAnza 分館 , Anza分館會議室
- Parent-Child Interactions
- 星期四, 2016年7月7日, 10:00 amWestern Addition 分館, Western Addition 分館會議室
- Epigenetics --- A Closer Look at Genes and Environment
- 星期日, 2016年7月10日, 1:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B