Building Social Courage: How to Handle Difficult Conversations
This lecture/workshop is for anyone who wants to find more confidence when interacting with someone who might be angry, and for those of us who have a tendency to withdraw or back away when confronted with difficult situations. This workshop specifically addresses how to overcome anxiety, which can be based on fear of conflict, failure, or rejection.
Ilene Wolf, MFT, has been a licensed marriage and family therapist for over thirty years, and has offices in San Francisco's Marina District and in Mill Valley. She is also the Director of the The Drama Therapy Institute.
- Delicious Desserts: Alice Medrich speaks
- 星期二, 2015年10月13日, 3:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Koret 禮堂
- Healthy Digestion and the Microbiome:
- 星期二, 2015年10月13日, 6:00 pmMain 總圖書館, Latino/Hispanic 會議室 A 和 B
- Slavery: Ancient Greece and Rome vs. the American South
- 星期三, 2015年10月14日, 7:00 pmMerced 分館, Merced 公眾範圍